USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Heard he's very good for Neuro; if you're having difficulty in neuro do his lectures (even though they are long). For other subjects not really recommended since he's way too long.

·
Registered
350 Posts
how are Dr.Najeeb lectures for step 1 preparations?
ALL His Lectures Are Fantastic.... He Drills The Concept into Your Mind..... I Am Doing Neuro Currently And Plan On Doing Most Of Them Since I Have plenty of Time For step 1 Prep....
Unfortunately Doing All Would B Impossible If U Have A Short Deadline... Since They R Too Long

·
Registered
86 Posts
He keeps repeating everything 10 times. It is good for those that have long prep time. Also for those whom feel weak in one area to only cover that area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He's really good!! I am from a carribean med school in which I feel like my basic science are really weak. I am in my last semester here and I am currently finishing all of najeeb. I don't plan on writing my exam until early next year, so I had a lot of time on my hands. But if you can not do them all, I would for sure tackle Neuro, and for my case even Pharm. Only because I was REALLY weak in pharm and Najeeb saved me! Good Luck ! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts