USMLE Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so hi there

u have to login to your ecfmg oasis account and click on 'Financial Account Summary' and then select 'make a payment on-line' option.
(but mere payment of fees is not confirmatory of applying for an exam... u must complete both on-line part as well as send the duly filled and signed offline part and required documents along with it to ecfmg.)
all the best.
i know that you can pay using the credit card

but i little worried abt it cause it is my first time to so should i pay all at once or i do like the previous method
and if did the previous method would i have to send form 900 or any form to ECFMG

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
don't worry

You don't need to be worried about using your credit card in the ECFMG website. It's secure website and nobody will steal your money. It's very convenient and you can do it instantly, it's a peace of mind.

If you don't want to pay online, then yes you have to send Form 900 and the process will take much longer time.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
You don't need to be worried about using your credit card in the ECFMG website. It's secure website and nobody will steal your money. It's very convenient and you can do it instantly, it's a peace of mind.

If you don't want to pay online, then yes you have to send Form 900 and the process will take much longer time.
pls is it only credit card one can use to pay?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
pls is it only credit card one can use to pay?
oh great my worries are clear by steptaker!
in his previous post:

Adding funds to your OASIS account
Go to your OASIS account then click on the "Financial Account Summery" on the left.

Then you can see at the bottom "Make Online Payment". Click on that and pay a certain amount using one of your credit cards. Then repeat the process and pay more using your other credit card.

Note that in your financial account in OASIS you can make "advanced" payments. Which means you add funds there before you use them for exam application.

This can be useful if your credit card does not allow you to be charged a certain limit per day. For example you can add $300 per day until there's enough funds in your account and then you can use it to pay for the exam.

Also, in case you want to divide the payment into two cards you can do the same.

Note that the credit cards accepted are "Visa, MasterCard, and Discover" they don't accept other types of credit cards.

If you make an online payment using your credit card, you don't need to send Form 900.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi,
i tried this way of oasis as well but again same thing.
without cvv no. bank is not authorising transaction and ecfmg does not five option of cvv no. anywhere.

what do we do?

i have to complete this as soon as possible.
help me .

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
hi,
i tried this way of oasis as well but again same thing.
without cvv no. bank is not authorising transaction and ecfmg does not five option of cvv no. anywhere.

what do we do?

i have to complete this as soon as possible.
help me .
The transaction should go without CVV no. Did you try to do it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i did try at least 5-6 times its not proceeding further at all.
thank you for replying.
called up ecfmg,they also cant use the cvv code.they say its not in their system.
they asked me to use form900.

also i want to know,
they asking for just form 344.345 and 2 copies of degree and photo.
thats all.
they say they will get all other details from my college.
also i want to know,
we get form after we pay fees.
what do i do about it?
how will i get it,
they said,send completed form 900 by post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Payment via form 900

Hi everyone,

I'm from Malaysia and was wondering if anyone has used this method of payment through form 900. I'm quite uncertain about using a credit card, so if anyone has done this, I would be very grateful if I had some info about this.

Thank you.

·
Registered
404 Posts
yes can someone please elaborate on how to use form 900..do we have to have na account in an america bank and how do we send it to them by mail courrier?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts