USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody
can any one tell me that how should i start doing UW??should i do it timed and in blocks???or should i start doing subject wise???which method is best??:eek:how to keep the record of overall percentage???plzzzz let me know that total how many questions are there in UW???

·
Registered
919 Posts
hi sohni,

although i havent reached that point where i can do my UW yet, but i think many have mentioned doing the UW to kinda predict where we stand. so i say go with timed blocks rather than subjects. cos once u're directed into one subject, u thought is more streamlined. but we should practice thinking of all subjects at once rather being streamlined.

can anyone agree with me on this?:p

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you seetal

hi sohni,

although i havent reached that point where i can do my UW yet, but i think many have mentioned doing the UW to kinda predict where we stand. so i say go with timed blocks rather than subjects. cos once u're directed into one subject, u thought is more streamlined. but we should practice thinking of all subjects at once rather being streamlined.

can anyone agree with me on this?:p
I was thinking the same but i don't know the other graduates who give thier scores in the forum do the same or not???
any one else to give suggestion plzzz??/:(

·
Registered
535 Posts
It doesn't matter much how to do it, but it is important to take notes from the answers (especially those you answered wrong) adding them to first aid to keep them available for revesion later.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes,it will help us to remember the imp topics

It doesn't matter much how to do it, but it is important to take notes from the answers (especially those you answered wrong) adding them to first aid to keep them available for revesion later.
while doing UW,i think i shhould keep revising the first aid as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts