USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had purchased it for a month, but under where it says "access remaining"..it says 32412 days?!?!?
So I am not sure what this means. There is no notification saying I need to renew, like the one you get with UW and my subscription is supposed to expire tomorrow. But I don't know if that is so and what hour that will be. Can anyone who had kaplan q bank online help ?
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
When you want to access your Qbank account, you go to the kaptest.com and enter your own homepage. They provide you with the remaining days which is located on the middle of the page, under "my courses and services" section.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you want to access your Qbank account, you go to the kaptest.com and enter your own homepage. They provide you with the remaining days which is located on the middle of the page, under "my courses and services" section.
Thanks. I called Kaplan to sort this out and it turns out there is an error on my home page, I was missing where it said how many days I had left. Now they fixed it and I can see the exact expiration time.
Thanks for your reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts