USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chill bro. relax last days.. btw yea it's good.
i wish i could i am getting my nmbe score in 225 range. and i knw i can do better becoz the mistakes i am making are very minimal. yet they are causing me to loose points. dont knw wat to do....:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yea I agree about sticking with FA for the last few days. A part of test taking is visual memory meaning all the times you remember a fact while answering a question because you can literally picture the fact on a page in FA so it would be better to reinforce the information you already know in a format you already know it.

As far as losing points on information you already know its natural. The vast amount of information you have to retain in your memory means that you are basically forgetting information you learned with every second that goes by, even as you learn new information. In my opinion practice questions are the best way to combat this in the last few days because they force you to spend more time reviewing your wrong answers which are your weakest areas and they also are a way to review many different topics in a short period of time. One block of Uworld can cover a wide variety of topics, probably much more than you would cover by reading on your own in the same amount of time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts