USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i actually went through all the threads but didn't get any satisfactory response.

I was wondering if the people who have done the exam or about to do the exam in recent times found it useful. I am guessing the ones which are floating around are from 2007 so i want to know how useful are they exactly.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
My opinion

Thanks, i actually went through all the threads but didn't get any satisfactory response.

I was wondering if the people who have done the exam or about to do the exam in recent times found it useful. I am guessing the ones which are floating around are from 2007 so i want to know how useful are they exactly.
The videos will give another media to consolidate and retain the materials but they do not add more knowledge or more information. Most of the high yield information is available in the notes. In addition, when you subscribe to Kaplan Qbank, you will see videos coupled to some of the questions there and that would further consolidate the material in your memory.
Bottom line, my persona advice is to skip the videos if you don't have the time for them, you can still ace the exam without them.
Because this question has been repeated, am starting a poll here
http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-step-1-forum/4049-do-we-need-watch-kaplan-videos.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts