USMLE Forums banner

How long (medical students) take to review Kaplan Step 1 Notes?

• Less than 3 weeks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3 week to 1 month

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1 month to 2 months

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 2 months to 3 months

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • More than 3 months

Votes: 5 35.7%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you help me figure how long does it take on average to go through Kaplan Notes with videos 1 time.
It's scary that most people on this forum devote at least 3 months to study since my school only gives us 1 month total before the beginning of 3rd year clerckships and I am already using most of my vacation month with this plan.

Please do not vote in the poll if you are a medical graduate.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
It all depends on the circumstances.

Like what have you been reading during your med school and were you an average student or higher ...etc.

·
Registered
316 Posts
kaplan videos are already so heavy.... 8 hour video per dvd plus ur brain has limited capacity to keep every thing in it... u cant do so much in 1 month in my opinion... nevertheless I think u r an AMS and most guys here are IMS and IMGs... so if I would have been at ur position I would have consulted my seniors at med school to get exact opinion!!!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Who said this forum is for IMGs!

kaplan videos are already so heavy.... 8 hour video per dvd plus ur brain has limited capacity to keep every thing in it... u cant do so much in 1 month in my opinion... nevertheless I think u r an AMS and most guys here are IMS and IMGs... so if I would have been at ur position I would have consulted my seniors at med school to get exact opinion!!!
I am an AMS my friend and there's many many AMS and AMGs in this forum. :mad:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry bro 13monument.... off course!!! didn't mean to offend anyone... just wanted to sincerely advise that gal/guy to also take advise from her med school senior guys as well... sorry again!! :sorry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts