USMLE Forums banner

How long does it take to complete first aid after first reading of all subjects??

• 10 days

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • 15 days

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • 20 days

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 25 days

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 30 days

Votes: 10 23.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
i can definitely get it read in about 10 days or so....if u can read about 50-60 pages per day and spend the whole day reading, u can finish it in that time limit.

·
Registered
438 Posts
FA is a great book to help you organize your stuff, but is important that you add notes from other books and the Qbanks.
If you don't expand the information is kind of confusing, so once you start with books start also with FA adding notes to it.
Once you have done this you can go through FA i think in about a month, I'm talking about not just reading, but learning it.
Right now I'm starting FA after adding the notes from kaplan books and kaplan Qbank. Just started yesterday and I hope in about a month I will be done.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Less than 2 weeks

If you have complete day for reading, you should be able to finish it in less than 3 weeks if you finished Kaplan before it.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Is this still true?

This is my '2nd' read of FA, and its going at about 60 - 70 pages a day, so it'll take me about a week to finish.

Im trying to get many reads in before the exam (maybe 5 or 6) and hopefully have everything memorized or at least so I can just fly through pages on 2nd last day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts