USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm almost done reading all of KLN once (started Jan 27) so now I am wondering how to best use my time in regards to effecient preperation.

First of all it felt like forever to go through all the kaplan videos and lecture notes almost 3 months for 1 read.. Is that normal??

So I have read the relevant sections in FA after I revised the subject in KLN. I would like to get one more read of KLN in and then focus on FA & UW. My estimated date of exam is July 1st. (Haven't booked it yet)

So that leaves me from now till then, what should I do? I'm very confused. I haven't bothered with any NBME's uptil yet because I feel like I don't know anything and I don't want to kill my confidence by getting a low score on the nbme right now.

I wanted to take the NBME after 2nd read, because that's when I think it'll give the best perspective of score.

What do you guys suggest?

I hope the AMG's don't totally nail the exam this time around haha (looking at Heights, and Modoshawan haha).
:))

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im taking my exam in June end too.. or July 1st..

I did same thing as you so far-- Kaplan videos and KLN,

but gonnna revise them two more times then last 1 month do UW + FA

yes the AMGs better watch out..........or the other way round I better watch out lol

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im taking my exam in June end too.. or July 1st..

I did same thing as you so far-- Kaplan videos and KLN,

but gonnna revise them two more times then last 1 month do UW + FA

yes the AMGs better watch out..........or the other way round I better watch out lol
How are you planning to revise kaplan 2x more in 3 months? :eek:

I meant that we better watch out haha :happy:

Are you doing Kaplan for everything? (Including pathology?)

·
Registered
22 Posts
How are you planning to revise kaplan 2x more in 3 months? :eek:

I meant that we better watch out haha :happy:

Are you doing Kaplan for everything? (Including pathology?)
I hope I can do it two times.. if not then just once.. yes its going pretty slow.. a lot of stuff hoping not to forget:eek:
Patho I did RR before-- but I dont know if I have time to review that..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts