USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is my third time that I am reviewing the micro lecture notes, but it is so confusing that I am totally losing confidence. I have also done first aid relevant of this but it still seem to be hard.
Can somebody tell me why is this occurring and how to solve this????

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I faced the same problem in micro
I was relieved when I did 200 Kaplan Qbank and found myself scoring over 65% so I realized that am good and no need to keep repeating it

·
Registered
919 Posts
Dear Dr. N,

me again. what is it that u find difficult? try picturing the entire subject as a small subject. break it down to bacteria, virus, fungi and parasites. the first to tackle should be bacteria, followed by virus. use the first AID to help u break it down and look at it from an overview. then use the kaplan notes to crash study the bacteria. if u have 3 weeks on u, i'd advice u to open up a LANGE text reference. but otherwise the kaplan notes are sufficient. the first AID should never be used for your main reference. it says so as well in the first AID book.

hope this helps!
good luck!!

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.