USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I want to prepare for USMLE and I am about to finish Anatomy, Physiology, Histology, Biochemistry. And next year I will study pathology microbiology and pharmacology. so whats the best to do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, i think I'm in the same situation as you !

In my home country,I am currently in the summer vacation after finishing my 2nd year of medical school (6 years program). I was planning to take the USMLE step 1 as well , but I 'm not sure when to take it !! as in my home country the first 3 years are PURELY academical without any(or rare) CLINICAL knowledge, and I heard that the step 1 is "clinically" oriented?

so I wanna know what are you planning for? will you take it right after the 3rd year? or will you wait?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, i think I'm in the same situation as you !

In my home country,I am currently in the summer vacation after finishing my 2nd year of medical school (6 years program). I was planning to take the USMLE step 1 as well , but I 'm not sure when to take it !! as in my home country the first 3 years are PURELY academical without any(or rare) CLINICAL knowledge, and I heard that the step 1 is "clinically" oriented?

so I wanna know what are you planning for? will you take it right after the 3rd year? or will you wait?
Start ur preoetation from now but do it after the 4th year coz the exam is clininally orianted ( ask u about basic knowlage but in a clinical senario )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts