USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am an Indian and wanna know what to do for registration for step 1, I have completed internship, but don't have university degree card, have got USMLE 8 digit ID, now should I go for 183 form or else, whats the correct order to follow?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yes, now you have to go to IWA and apply for the exam
Pay the fees then answer some questions then the website will ask you to print out form 183.
Send it to your medical school for signature and approval and they will send it back to ECFMG.
Once the ECFMG receives your form 183 from your medical school, they will send you an email telling you to go back to IWA to print your scheduling permit.

Have a look at the registration steps here
http://www.usmle-forums.com/ecfmg-forum/362-ecfmg-registration-steps.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank u...,but one more query, what should I send to ECFMG as medical diploma, I don't have degree certificate but have internship completion certificate, and in addition to that should I send all my MBBS mark sheets and medical school release certificate?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Did you mention to them that you are graduate?

If you did, then you have to fill form 186 not form 183. And you have to send them the diploma. MBBS transcript of marks should not be sent by you, it should be sent by your medical school.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts