USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
You can't, They are just to assess your performance, you can't look back.

NBME shows you your weakness and strongest point in some labels ahead... nothing else and your score of course.

·
Registered
140 Posts
if you've got the expanded feedback you can see the ones that you've gone wrong on. but not the answers, I'd say it would be useful to sit with someone else who might be preparing and discuss the questions. I noticed that a lot of mistakes I had made were silly mistakes, id say at least 10. that too will help your next eval!

When you click next after the first page which shows your assessment graph, come to the page which shows the number of incorrect questions and the subject wise incorrect ones. you'll notice that the number is blue and hyper linked. click on it and voila! I'd go the total rather than the subject wise.

best of luck!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thank you all... another question.... i got 530 in nbme 11.... and i have my exam in 15 days.... where do i stand?

Also, is there someone interested here with whom i can discuss the wrong questions?
I think it's a great idea to discuss the answers with someone else. Also, check out the step 1 forum at studentdoctor.net, students discuss nbme's there. While the admins of this forum do not allow it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts