USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey..

guys I don't know whats wrong with me :toosad: I was studying for the last 2.5 months and I was really good but since 6 days I found myself unable to concentrate, wasting time in very stupid things, sleeping more than usual, difficulty in memorising things and lots ...... I tried to take 1 day off but it didn't make any change

any advice :(

·
Registered
305 Posts
hi there....i am quoting a post which was reply to a similar prob of myn

""""I think you are not loving it....100%....because if you fall in love with your studies...that will automatically motivate you....I know this is tough in the real world but just think of the consequences of getting a 250...do they arouse you in any manner if so...try to love that score...think you will have to achieve it anyhow....then only you will be motivated like those who did 250+

and the answer to your question...did they sit all along on their pubic tuberosity....NO

They studied 2hrs but what did is retain it better than us because they loved it...so people like you and me have to put 2x3=6hrs only because the love is missing...

If somehow you can develop love for this exam and studies believe me you will succeed cuz you will retain better...

Failure is a better motivator than love...and I know ppl who did really well in their second attempt on step1...but I dont think you will need that...

Just chill relax meditate and read...and follow your plan...love what you are doing and be inspired by what you are doing...no one will need to motivate you once you start loving yourself and loving what you do...u will be ur guide..""""

this post has really motivated me and since then not once did i turn back.....just luv what u r doing, take frequent breaks but not long ones to feel guilty about...u r just stressed and dont worry its normal....
take care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.