USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I took USWA 2 about 3 wks ago and my score was 234 then I took NBME 6 and it was 205, 2 wks later I took NBME 3 and it was 236 today I took NBME 2 and it was 216?? I already took NBME 7 before and I get 210 2 months ago, right now I want to know what to do I already finished my book review UW & kaplan Qbank and FA why my scores are so flactuating and what should I do?? I intend to take the exam as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
NBME 7 should've been saved for last since i believe its the closest predictor of your score. But in any case, you can try taking USWA 1 and NBME 6 and see if your scores are still fluctuating?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, I took USWA 2 about 3 wks ago and my score was 234 then I took NBME 6 and it was 205, 2 wks later I took NBME 3 and it was 236 today I took NBME 2 and it was 216?? I already took NBME 7 before and I get 210 2 months ago, right now I want to know what to do I already finished my book review UW & kaplan Qbank and FA why my scores are so flactuating and what should I do?? I intend to take the exam as soon as I can.
I think you are fine... Just do NBME 6 after you cover your weaknesses.

By the way, how many times did you do UW? Wanted to know because good score improvement in the two weeks.

Goodluck, just keep at it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts