·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am asking about form 345 when I am filling it
they ask about
city, state/province, postal code?

Can I leave it blank or I should write where I live now even I am in Jordan for few months then I will travel to another country ?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot
Does that mean I must write my house address (name of street and the area that I live there?)
or postal code of Amman??:scared:

and I have another question
I am Baghdad medical college graduate and i live in Amman for few months
this Friday I will pay for form 186 ....I want to ask should I 1st sign it from notary public then send it to my collage? but where can I find notary public is that mean any notary public in any court could do it for me???

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Write the street address and postal code.

Any notary public will do, it doesn't matter. He/she just have to put his/her authentic seal on form 186.

It doesn't make a difference if you sign it first by notary public or you medical school first. The sequence is not important. The important thing is that both have to sign it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hi

i have changed my address online via oasis account, my application for step2 with new adress has been processed and i got my scheduling permit.
when i log into my oasis account and see my contact information, it shows my new address
my question is do i stil have to submit form 182 ? is dat necessary as my new address has been updated on my oasis account.
just wanted to make sure
sumone kindly help please!

·
Registered
103 Posts
i have changed my address online via oasis account, my application for step2 with new adress has been processed and i got my scheduling permit.
when i log into my oasis account and see my contact information, it shows my new address
my question is do i stil have to submit form 182 ? is dat necessary as my new address has been updated on my oasis account.
just wanted to make sure
sumone kindly help please!
That is sufficient. Form 182 is basically for changing your name...address change is secondary...if you have to change your address you might do it either way... but you cannot change your name online...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts