USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys these are the immunology flash cards i made. i know i said it might take a while but i desperately needed to organize my notes (plus i was starting to forget a whole lot and this will help me study everyday on the move).

let me know also what u guys think of the color or the cards etc (if they are easy to view once printed in color). i might not use too much color-coordination next time if some of you find it hard to view.

carpe diem!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dr. Seetal you rock with these notes & you rock even more for sharing them with us! Even though I am over with both 1 & CK, such concise & organized notes are always more than welcome! May the favor be returned to you some way!...:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
nice notes seetal!!! keep up da good work:)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmm...

Seetal - these are *A W E S O M E* - are they sufficient though to keep in your head for the immunology portion to answer questions?
well no these are not enough. but these are things i forget easily. and if i read this every other day i will eventually memorize it so much so that i will increase my chances of getting a good score. so rather than JUST refering back to the kaplan notes (full) 3 times at prolly different intervals, i would also add this to my schedule (reading these notes once every3 days before i go to bed or while i commute to classes etc).

its not sufficient for exam, but its smart learning to increase my chances of that 99 (288) score that im aiming for.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
flashcards?

May i know why you call them flashcards? they are compiled notes copied from kaplan and first aid, as the title states.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey guys these are the immunology flash cards i made. i know i said it might take a while but i desperately needed to organize my notes (plus i was starting to forget a whole lot and this will help me study everyday on the move).

let me know also what u guys think of the color or the cards etc (if they are easy to view once printed in color). i might not use too much color-coordination next time if some of you find it hard to view.

are you planning to write a new book like first aid
i have an idea call it sheetal's FAST AID

·
Registered
75 Posts
dr.seetal, you are amazing!

thank you so much!

·
Registered
388 Posts
omg these are awesum!! thanku so much!!
are u planning to make flashcards on GENETICS?? if not, plz do, on my request. lol
im bad with computers. n i suck at genetics!! lol
thanx once again. cant thank enuff!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks a lot for these flashcards, really helpful! Although I didn't print it yet but the design is very clear and formal.

Thanks for your efforts...
Taayseer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts