USMLE Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of a study partner. Done with 1st round of uworld.no beginners please.Exam in 3 months. 2 to 3 dedicated hours every Weekday.my time zone is est.please do reach out to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In need of a study partner. Done with 1st round of uworld.no beginners please.Exam in 3 months. 2 to 3 dedicated hours every Weekday.my time zone is est.please do reach out to me.
I am IMG from IND, currently in the Pacific time zone- looking to review UW material with someone - discussing topics- labs, differentials- what to see in the question, etc- I am currently on my second pass of UW. I am open to adjusting to other USA time zones as well.
Hoping to get a positive response!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am IMG from IND, currently in the Pacific time zone- looking to review UW material with someone - discussing topics- labs, differentials- what to see in the question, etc- I am currently on my second pass of UW. I am open to adjusting to other USA time zones as well.
Hoping to get a positive response!!
Hi.do you have a Skype account?may I please have your ID so I can reach out to you on Skype tomorrow (Feb 1st)
What time are you available est?
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts