USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys a few days back I posted my score here for your views whether its good or bad.
My score was 96/224. I am planning to give CK in July 2011. I am an IMG and graduated in June 2010. I have no USCE. I am aiming at a good score in CK but still I can't clear my mind of all the double 99ers applying for residency each year.
I am aiming at IM residency. Can anyone plz help me by telling what I have to do precisely in the future to boost my chances for IM residency.
Is this score of 96/224 enough in this era of great competency?
Waiting for your feedback guys.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Its good. But ofcourse not as good as a 99, so u need to work as hard as u can for step 2. Nothing is impossible. I have heard of many people getting 96 and 97 in step 1 and then getting a residency. :) All the best.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hey guys a few days back I posted my score here for your views whether its good or bad.
My score was 96/224. I am planning to give CK in July 2011. I am an IMG and graduated in June 2010. I have no USCE. I am aiming at a good score in CK but still I can't clear my mind of all the double 99ers applying for residency each year.
I am aiming at IM residency. Can anyone plz help me by telling what I have to do precisely in the future to boost my chances for IM residency.
Is this score of 96/224 enough in this era of great competency?
Waiting for your feedback guys.
IT is a very good score... you just got half of the fight, get the CK im pretty sure you will score higher in that one... so be confidence with your self and you will conquer... =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts