USMLE Forums banner

Do you think USMLE Forum Websites useful for USMLE Prep?

• Yes

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been an addict of most USMLE Forum websites including this site. But suddenly I paused and asked myself, Is it really useful to spend sometime in USMLE forum websites!

Do they add to our knowledge, Do they guide us appropriately, Will they help us in finding the right answers or the dreamed of residency program?

I am just wondering and thinking out loud, so please share your thoughts about.

Am putting a poll about it, but I know that would be biased as those reading this post and responding to polls are probably addicted already :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi found this forum very useful. Haven't joined any other forum yet.
yes forums are useful. great advantage is that if we are having any question or problem we can get many opinions and answers about it from all over the world. So i suggest join usmle forums. They are useful. But don't spend too much time in visiting forums.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USMLE Forum Websites are very useful

I've found it very useful during my step preparation
It better than wasting your time watching youtube or playing games or joking in Facebook...
Let's face it, most of us (the new generation) spend time on the Internet, so why not to spend that time in something that help us in our USMLE prep!
This forum for example has nice Step 1 High Yield Forums
It helped me a lot in my step 1 prep.
Also you can find friends and study partners
You can share material (but don't do it openly if it is copyright materials as they'll remove your post here, just send private message and make friends and you can share with them very useful materials)
The ECFMG recently sent an email saying that we should not post in forums, but they are talking about Exam content such as questions and CS cases, other than that, it's absolutely legal to share ideas, post questions, answer questions, post guidance, discuss difficult questions that you've seen in medical school and qbanks ....etc

·
Registered
35 Posts
this forum is very useful.... there are ppl from alll around the world sharing there study tips and xperiences.... i find it very useful really!!!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this forum is very useful.... there are ppl from alll around the world sharing there study tips and xperiences.... i find it very useful really!!!
Yeah, I think you are right this forum specifically is very useful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts