751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys
im getting worried
just remembering all the vague questions
and everything worried i may have failed
because trust me nbme and uwsa are nothing like the real thing
not to scare anyone
but has anyone heard of someone who failed despite getting passing scores on self assessments?
thanku

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice reading your experience, congrats on being done!

I'm sure you must have read so many experiences of people with the same feeling post exam but still do exceedingly well.

Pretty sure you aced it. IMO your score will be better than your assessments and its just totally normal for you to be feeling like that as you can never be sure of quite a few questions that make the step 2 exam. Just last week a frend of mine got his score, was feeling terrible after the exam but ended up getting in excess of his nbmes and uwsas. So just chill relax and get your mind off it.

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really hope ur right...did ur friend mark alot of questions during the exam?
thats whts making me worried about failing it
there was no time to review answers!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really hope ur right...did ur friend mark alot of questions during the exam?
thats whts making me worried about failing it
there was no time to review answers!
Yeah same with him hardly had any time to review plus his exam was Extremely hard. He said he wasn't even sure about the simple questions just because of the way the were put and all those weird questions made the job even harder to feel at ease with those easier questions.

So yeah it should be all fine. Good luck.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I also feel the same.....there was no time to review questions.....there were two choices so close that u have to read the question again and again so that u can find some clue and by doing this, time gets wasted ......now m repenting over it.......

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
What is done is done and there is nothing you can do to change it.
Based on your UWSA & NBME score you will do well.
Now chill...........get laid...........to get rid of excess hormones........ etc:))

Reactions: K06100 and add1

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
But real thing was way more difficult....thanks for words of encouragement guys
That's for everyone. I have not heard anyone failing after such great UWSA & NBME scores and the terrible post exam feeling.
However, there are plenty of examples where people post exam said that they did great and received poor scores.
All this translates to the fact that having good UWSA & NMBE scores means that you know more than enough to pass/ do good on the real test. Having bad exam experience means that you did not fall for the traps like buzz words and you answered based on your knowledge. It's the thinking that you did not answer based on the buzz words makes you feel bad (which is a good thing).
Having poor scores on UWSA & NBME with good exam experience means that they fell for the traps and answered based on buzz words without thinking.

·
Registered
730 Posts
That's for everyone. I have not heard anyone failing after such great UWSA & NBME scores and the terrible post exam feeling.
However, there are plenty of examples where people post exam said that they did great and received poor scores.
All this translates to the fact that having good UWSA & NMBE scores means that you know more than enough to pass/ do good on the real test. Having bad exam experience means that you did not fall for the traps like buzz words and you answered based on your knowledge. It's the thinking that you did not answer based on the buzz words makes you feel bad (which is a good thing).
Having poor scores on UWSA & NBME with good exam experience means that they fell for the traps and answered based on buzz words without thinking.
U r a gem man... I like the way u relieve other people's worries.....!!!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
You two will have prob the top scores of the month, I also felt like that Post step1 and got a good score.. and plase dont scare me! my exam is next week and im getting anxious as it is :(

·
Registered
730 Posts
You two will have prob the top scores of the month, I also felt like that Post step1 and got a good score.. and plase dont scare me! my exam is next week and im getting anxious as it is :(
:)):))
It natural to be anxious.....U will do very well....I just know it......and u will see....:):)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
:)):))
It natural to be anxious.....U will do very well....I just know it......and u will see....:):)
Hppefully you are right! right now im just reading my weak subjects and well trying to cram the cramable information.

tomorrow our bud enhancer gets his score, lets pray for him!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hppefully you are right! right now im just reading my weak subjects and well trying to cram the cramable information.

tomorrow our bud enhancer gets his score, lets pray for him!
Lets pray that God grants him his desired score:):).......!!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
guys
im getting worried
just remembering all the vague questions
and everything worried i may have failed
because trust me nbme and uwsa are nothing like the real thing
not to scare anyone
but has anyone heard of someone who failed despite getting passing scores on self assessments?
thanku
I FEEL THE SAME WAY!

The test was so just so intense. My UWSA was 236 and I thought I was ready but all the vague questions and numerous choices on what to do next, I don't even know if I will pass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts