USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm using Kaplan LN and videos, FA, and pathoma. I plan on using uworld. I would like to know if these resources are enough to ace step 1. I plan on using uworldPlease let me know what I need to do to ace step 1. If anyone has used these resources and has taken the exam please let me know how useful these resources were. Any commentary would be very much appreciated.

If you got a high score and used other resources, please let me know what books you used and how your schedule was. I don't plan on taking step 1 until in a year and a half. Please answer
:eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
It seems you will have enough time to go over first aid multiple times, pathoma, uworld and first aid are must. Kaplan definitely helps but its not a have to for some chapters. in my opinions, for example microbiology, embryology, behavioral, uworld and first aid cover very well.
anatomy is complicated. I was weak in that and a friend suggested going over grays anatomy (only pictures and blue boxes!, book is huge itself) and that helped a lot. Golijan pathology has some extra stuff so again have a look at the pictures, and a review on first chapters (cell injury) is good. Again, none of these are that vital, but they definitely boost score at least 6-10 digits. Currently, I am tutoring step 1 on skype, if you were interested I would be happy to be of help. Id: emrz2016s1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts