USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mean , can i read only books ? or there is something in videos , than is usefull and i can't find it in books ? pls help me , i am very confused

·
Registered
9 Posts
this depend in your knowlog. yup somtimes there are things in the video plus but it is just explination to undrstand the books ans instruction for the exam and how this information will come in the exam and what is necessary to stress on and some of the exam trick and advise and motivation to study hard and kick the exam.
i hope i answered your question

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well plz read the first few introduction pages of Kaplan books it clearly says" there books must be use with videos for better understanding"
So i think if u have time go for it u won't regret it almost all except patho is useful. Whether ur knowledge is already good see it for review.. Good luck!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys . my knowledges are very bad . will kaplan and lectures help me ? or they are for those, who have any basic knowledge ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not much of a difference in content but definitely help with better understanding. Go for video lectures if you have time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts