USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is two weeks enough to cover first aid, first pass but after completing all the main books including Goljan more than once?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think the answer is no, at least from my experience. It takes me 20 days to do it properly now and this is like... the 8th pass?
I also have to admit I am not a ivy league student

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What if I had all day to do It? Nothing but first aid on my schedule. Also I want to repeat it or two more times. ( keep in mind that I finished Goljan in 16 days.) I'm really hoping that I can get this done in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, I forgot to mention that I completed micro/immuno and all of pharma already from first Aid.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What if I had all day to do It? Nothing but first aid on my schedule. Also I want to repeat it or two more times. ( keep in mind that I finished Goljan in 16 days.) I'm really hoping that I can get this done in 2 weeks.
Goljan in 16 days ? That's awesome!!!! I'm sure u can do FA in less than 2 weeks...
good luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Goljan in 16 days ? That's awesome!!!! I'm sure u can do FA in less than 2 weeks...
good luck
Actually 18 days ?. But thanks so much! You have no idea how much relief you gave me. I'm gonna do it. ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts