USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to take Step 1 in February, but I have not been able to register yet, because my university has no information regarding the "Date the diploma has been issued." I graduated just this September. As I am waiting for this information to become available, I am already delayed with my exam registration.

Furthermore, I know that our Dean was elected four years ago and since I am the first one to ever attempt the exam from my school, I am almost certain that his credentials are not in the ECFMG system and my form 186 will be rejected, thus further delaying my exam registration... I emailed ECFMG for help, but they answered that they could only give me the authorized official's title and it is indeed the Dean.

My question is, is there any way that I can ask ECFMG to make sure that the Dean they have on record is indeed the same as the current Dean, so that I avoid further delay upon Form 186 submission in November? I am guessing already that it is not possible, but I wanted to ask out here in case one of you has had a similar experience. I would be grateful for any feedback. Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Call / Email ECFMG! Sounds difficult but I guess you will have to work hard on this! Use "Search Function" to search previous posts about this. I have no experience on this topic btw!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts