USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is in reference to unfair treatment by ECFMG and US hospitals selecting J-1/H1 IMG's over US citizen/Greencard IMG for residency programs offered in US hospitals. US citizen and Green Card holders should be preferred over J-1/H1B IMG's who are competing with US citizens and i think it is unfair. If US citizen is ECFMG certified irrespective of scores, he should be preferred over foreign national IMG seeking J1/H1B. If seats remain unused after filling all US citizens, its only then J1/H1b should be considered. We should bring this to the attention of USCIS and seek legal action against ECFMG and hospitals sponsoring such candidates. This can be brought to attention in media exposing unjust met to US citizens and green cards. It is our country and we should get first priority over foreign nations, be it training in medical programs or Jobs! I also posted this on IMG section

It is law of the land and i request all foreign nationals to be cognizant of the fact that hated response to this post would not be fair, so foreign nationals please no comments!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts