USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got Kaplan Home videos and the ones made by Kaplan. In home videos, James White does the explaining. Judging by his neuro lectures and the histology his lectures are just a waste and Kaplan is wasting money on him. But having said that David Seiden who does an exceptional teaching of the gross anat does skip a lot of part and does not follow the lecture notes. Has anyone gone through them? What would be a good idea to get it done?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm currently studying Kaplan Lecture Notes 2015 and following David Seiden's lectures from 2010.

Even with the 6 year gap, he is still pretty much following the lecture notes. Someone may have misinformed you there. Other than that, watching him walk through gross anatomy is LITERALLY the auditory equivalent of watching paint dry. He's extremely disinterested, but he does clear up a LOT of concepts that would remain in the fog if you read the books alone.

That's my two cents.

Also, barring the "Back" section, I'm using Kiss Anatomy to complement my Kaplan LN and videos. It's been pretty good so far.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts