USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the exam on Dec 15th and I really worried about the result!! I am tired of waiting b/c of stress :( (is anyone else expecting the result on Jan 12th ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took the exam on December 13th and I'm still waiting for the results. Hopefully this Wednesday we'll all know.

Good luck to all of you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
waiting for results...

Hi all, I am new to this forum, and am also anxious about receiving the Step 1 results. I was wondering if anyone else was in my position... I took the exam on December 21st.. and am anxiously waiting. I am so tense !! I was hoping that it would be January 12th (3 Wednesdays), but there seems to be a delay with the holidays. Hoping someone on this forum has some advice, as I am very nervous, and not sure whether to be hopeful for this Wednesday or not. thanks!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I did my exam on dec. 17th... Hoeping i get my results this wednesday!! Best of luck to all of us! *Knock on wood*

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quick question: when I log into OASIS under "Score Report Information" I get: Information current as of: 10 Jan 2011 (yesterday). Does that mean that if they release the score tomorrow I wont be able to see it until Thursday?

Thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have the same thing 2!!!!! maybe they put the mark in already and its going to be invisible till tomorrow when its activated...

im not quite sure how it works, but you will likely see if you passed and your step 1 grade... and maybe score report comes a few days later.. not sure if that's how it works though.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Automatic update of OASIS date

Quick question: when I log into OASIS under "Score Report Information" I get: Information current as of: 10 Jan 2011 (yesterday). Does that mean that if they release the score tomorrow I wont be able to see it until Thursday?

Thanks and good luck.
That date is automatically updated everyday (except weekends and holidays) by the ECFMG server at midnight Eastern time. It means nothing. The date will be updated as soon as they give you the results which is most probably tomorrow.

·
Registered
365 Posts
if you gave them an email then they will send an email to you ssaying your results are ready. Then your heart starts pounding, let me tell you!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
results?

if you gave them an email then they will send an email to you ssaying your results are ready. Then your heart starts pounding, let me tell you!:D
So you emailed them and they actually emailed you back? Does that mean that if I emailed them now, I would possibly hear something back tomorrow morning? What email do we use to get ahold of ECFMG? Thanks Peewee.

·
Registered
365 Posts
So you emailed them and they actually emailed you back? Does that mean that if I emailed them now, I would possibly hear something back tomorrow morning? What email do we use to get ahold of ECFMG? Thanks Peewee.
No, I'm saying that you don't have to constantly logging in and check ecfmg. I'm saying they will email you telling you that your score is ready, then you can log in and check your score.

·
Registered
281 Posts
one person on the usmle world forums said early in the mourning like 8am... but on forums, people usually start posting around 10-11am

1 - 20 of 34 Posts