USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really inspiring

I am about to take the exam by end of this month but would like to ask you and obviously our seniors Sabio, Steptaker and Rasheed.

I have gone through kap lecture notes twice before and through UW q bank once before.
Now I am in my third time reading of lecture notes and accompanied by second time read of UW after each subject. I have completed this for all the subjects except for about 40 % of patho and whole of pharmaco. I have gone through FA twice.

I haven't done NMBE so far, however I will do that just after I finish my this time reading and reading FA once again , which will hopefully be about 10 days later.

Here comes my frightening question:
It took more than a year for me to reach this time in my studies.
I wanted to do Kaplan Q bank in about 15 days just after I would finish my this time reading, however I faced some family problems due to which my 10 days were lost. Now after my this time reading should I do Kaplan Q bank just before the exam in about 15 days which will be left after my this time reading, or should I revise all or some of the lecture notes quickly before the exam in about 15 days ( if I am able to ).
Please guide me because I am really feeling confused.:confused:

Needless to say that I was a medium student of my medical school and of course I am a Type A personality.
I don't see any doubt in your sincerity and am waiting for your useful guidance.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks for your motivation. However I would like to do NBME once I finish my pharmaco. Which will obviously be about a week later. I will inform you of my performance on NBME and then we will make a joint plan.:confused: I think if I do NBME right now, it will obviously underestimate my pharm performance. So I think it would be wise to do after its completion. ( Provided you agree me ).:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.