USMLE Forums banner

Just did my USMLE Step 1 Exam on February 12 2010; Here's my experience

8K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  JaJeeK 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanna say a big thank you to all the people in this forum. Especially to the moderators of this wonderful forum.:)

I took my exam yesterday, and for me, it was not too bad I guess. It was quite alike to the NBME forms. Before every block I will pray that the questions that are going to come out for the next block will be doable for me, and I think it was quite doable. :) But of course, there are many questions that I will just have to guess, there are many questions that I am so thankful for because I am able to do it, and there are also many questions that I am split between 2 choices, and will just have to shoot what I think should be the answer. Overall, it was not too bad.

So right now, I will just be waiting for my results, and once again, I wanna thank all you guys in this forum, especially the forum staff : Sabio, Lee, and Rasheed. :) You guys have been real great.:D

All I can do now is just hope and pray that my results will be acceptable for the programs that I hope to get into in the future.

#2 ·
Congratulations lemontea on taking the exam. We are happy that our forums master have crossed this major milestone in any student's life career.
We are positive that you will ace the exam and we will be waiting for your next thread titled "How did I get 99" :)
Your questions, answers, and ideas have enriched this forum to a great extent and we really hope for you all the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.