·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have Biochemistry lecutres from David Seastone:
lecture 5: Regulation of Gene Expresion
lecture 6: Recombinant DNA
lecture 7: Techniques of Genetic Analysis

I've already downloaded Biochemi lectures but these lectures are absent.

Reactions: jonathan

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
No

Hey,
I had the same problem and tried my best to search everywhere for those 3 chapters. Everywhere and everyone who has the "downloaded" version of the videos is missing these videos. But if you have the 2007 videos, you can supplement those for these 3 chapters. Other than the 'lac operon' that he talks about in 2007 videos, nothing else is different. Lac operon is not HY apparently so they did not include it in the 2010 videos.
Good luck

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hey,
I had the same problem and tried my best to search everywhere for those 3 chapters. Everywhere and everyone who has the "downloaded" version of the videos is missing these videos. But if you have the 2007 videos, you can supplement those for these 3 chapters. Other than the 'lac operon' that he talks about in 2007 videos, nothing else is different. Lac operon is not HY apparently so they did not include it in the 2010 videos.
Good luck
maybe is not LY after all :eek:

check this out:

http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-step-1-forum/4153-lac-operon.html

·
Registered
350 Posts
ya that is true...

david seastone biochem lecture videos are missing from chapter 4 to cahpter 6 in all torrents and links

so i m going for live lectures to attend @ manhattan @ 31 may:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey

So i have all the chapters !! i got the 2010 kaplan videos and its all there ? ...so whats the chapter name where lac operon comes ??

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes 2010 Version !! when i get a good net connection i will upload it in a torrent i guess :D

yeah i have chapter 5,6,7 !! hooray !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi all.
i found another video missing. am i the only one who is missing the immunology chapter 13c video on type 2 hypersensitivity?
if anyone has a direct link to download only this one video, id really appreciate the share! thanks n good luck to all taking step 1!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need videos

also need the videos on tranlsation of proteins and gene regulation, does anybody have them?? pleeeeeaaaaseeee!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dr.David Seaston lectures?

Hi, just wanted to as, does anyone have dr. david seaston's lectures from chap 12 -18 if so can someone please send it to me thru skype, my skype id is l_pasha (thats small L) THANK YOU :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi frns

hi !! frns, does any one have a link to the video on protein synthesis, by dr.davidseastone....i got it from a frn and its not working... thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Missing Chapters

Hello PLEASE!! I need chapter 4,5,6,7 of Dr.David Seaston 2010 version...
If someone can send me the links or just tell me were i can get them...

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi... same here ch 4,5,6,7 are missing and i was searching and i couldnt find it , please if any one knows where we can watch it ! asap ...thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts