USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, that all USMLE Lecture notes step 1 of Kaplan were deleted from iTunes
But if someone has downloaded them through Installous (jailbroken device) the application file (****.ipa) may still be in your device. It will be great, if you can share it, so anyone may install USMLE Step1 on one's iPhone or iPad.

·
Registered
281 Posts
never were in Itunes, always been on installuous you can get them on Demonoid but that has been shut down for now

·
Registered
281 Posts
So finally are they available anywhere for free or not?
pls help in this
I told you if you have an Iphone jailbroken you can download installous from cydia and then get it from there. There are no other sources at this time. all the file sharing is gone now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a jailbroken iphone with installous installed already
tell me what i have to search in there
i tried searching "kaplan lecture notes" but didnt get any

·
Registered
281 Posts
i have a jailbroken iphone with installous installed already
tell me what i have to search in there
i tried searching "kaplan lecture notes" but didnt get any
OK I tried and its gone, I picked it up last year but I have no way to give it out its too big.

AppCake had it but no links

Demoniod has it but its down

IPT does not have it

SOrry, :toosad:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OK I tried and its gone, I picked it up last year but I have no way to give it out its too big.
Can you upload it to some file hosting? That would be great!!! These lectures are not so huge - nearly 100 mb.
If your iPhone (or iPad) is synced with computer, there should be Lecture Notes ipa file in folder C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My documents\My music\iTunes\iTunes Music\Mobile Applications
Anyone who has it, please, look for it in you computer! You'll save thousands of people from fail in exam.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Can you upload it to some file hosting? That would be great!!! These lectures are not so huge - nearly 100 mb.
If your iPhone (or iPad) is synced with computer, there should be Lecture Notes ipa file in folder C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My documents\My music\iTunes\iTunes Music\Mobile Applications
Anyone who has it, please, look for it in you computer! You'll save thousands of people from fail in exam.
I wish I could but I do not know of any file share that works any more and google Demomoid, they are now arresting uploaders of stuff, I want to practice medicine so I will not upload...... its too risky now, sorry

You can pay for it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know, that all USMLE Lecture notes step 1 of Kaplan were deleted from iTunes
But if someone has downloaded them through Installous (jailbroken device) the application file (****.ipa) may still be in your device. It will be great, if you can share it, so anyone may install USMLE Step1 on one's iPhone or iPad.
i have those lectures bt the prob is they work only in ios 4.1 not above 4 so i was unfortunate it has stopped workin i can mail it u if u want

·
Registered
4 Posts
Demonoid back up

Demonoid tracker service is back up, so we can access the medical files now.
Please kindly post the ipa file for Kaplan Lecture Notes Step 1. That is a file that is not available anywhere from Installous to Torrentz. No active links are available. Kindly post an active link through some third party server. It would be so kind of you guys.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wait, I found the old ipa in my iPhone and installed it. If someone can teach me how to transfer this ipa from installous to the computer I can post a link. I had to install the ipa after switching off the internet (wi-fi, 3g, everything) on the phone because otherwise installous doesn't run (apparently it has shut down). The reason I mentioned that is I want to know how to transfer the ipa considering installous doesn't work anymore

·
Registered
4 Posts
okay. I will look into the transferring method and post a way.

Wait, I found the old ipa in my iPhone and installed it. If someone can teach me how to transfer this ipa from installous to the computer I can post a link. I had to install the ipa after switching off the internet (wi-fi, 3g, everything) on the phone because otherwise installous doesn't run (apparently it has shut down). The reason I mentioned that is I want to know how to transfer the ipa considering installous doesn't work anymore

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kaplan ipa - transfer from installous to PC

http://www.techmynd.com/ipa-files-pc-installous-transfer/

Follow instructions in above link.

All you have to do is download iFile from Cydia and than follow directions in the post to go to the location where the installous ipa are downloaded / which is /var/mobile/Documents/Installous/Downloads or /user/Documents/Installous/Downloads and after starting the webserver you just point your wifi enabled laptop to go access the webserver and download the files.

okay. I will look into the transferring method and post a way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts