USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Well, it really depends on your background knowledge. If you are a medical graduate,been practicing for a while, probably you'll need the video to review the materials. I found that Kaplan Videos (2009) are good for Anatomy, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Pharmacology and Behavioral Science. I skip Micro, Path and some Physio videos as I found it not really useful.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kaplan videos big problem!!! I can view the videos only on their server at the Kaplan centre! And I stay n work 2 hrs' drive away! Might as well just 'acquire' the notes n forget about the videos altogether? Or is that wrong thinking? Urgent help plaza guys!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Kaplan videos big problem!!! I can view the videos only on their server at the Kaplan centre! And I stay n work 2 hrs' drive away! Might as well just 'acquire' the notes n forget about the videos altogether? Or is that wrong thinking? Urgent help plaza guys!
Yeah, you can't open it from your PLS account. Of course they do this to protect the videos from spreading to other students who are not enrolled at Kaplan. I personally gain lots of benefit from reviewing some of the videos as I mentioned above. I suggest you to review the lecture notes first at home and only review the video of each chapters that you can't fully understand. I hope it helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts