USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys....my exams in just 2 months now..!! i hv finished u world qbank but that was 3months before..so now iam planning to do kaplan q bank taking the subscription for a month . doing 2 blocks random questions per day. Dont know if ill be able to pull it off or not :sorry: and ... anyone of u hv any idea abt the kaplan simulation exam of 7 blocks? please help :scared:

·
Registered
235 Posts
hey guys....my exams in just 2 months now..!! i hv finished u world qbank but that was 3months before..so now iam planning to do kaplan q bank taking the subscription for a month . doing 2 blocks random questions per day. Dont know if ill be able to pull it off or not :sorry: and ... anyone of u hv any idea abt the kaplan simulation exam of 7 blocks? please help :scared:
whats your score like on the random timed tests? did you do an nbme? im in an almost similar situation to you.i have about 2 months as well.im averaging 54% so im not doing to well so hopefully the questions will help me improve.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats your score like on the random timed tests? did you do an nbme? im in an almost similar situation to you.i have about 2 months as well.im averaging 54% so im not doing to well so hopefully the questions will help me improve.[/QUOTE

NBME scores:( i did them offline and calculated according to 1.46 :notsure: )
nbme2 - 208 (143/200)
nbme3 -186 (128/200)
nbme5 -191 (131/200)
so my scores are very low!! hope itll get high after i do the kaplan q bank and review first aid.:sorry:

·
Registered
230 Posts
The more qs yu will do the better will be for yu.

You will learn more about testable staff.

Don't worry about yur score on simulated exam (just add+20).
Kaplan neuroanatomy pictures are very useful along with qs on micro , immuno and physio.
Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts