USMLE Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , I wanna ask about something
If you have only one to do , what would you chose kaplan Qbank Or USMLERx
I wanna use Uworld + one of these 2 but cant decide ???

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recent step takers say usmlerx not Kaplan.
Infact the more questions u do the better.
I would do all three.
well that really make me hesitate whether usmlerx or Kaplan Qbank , I really need an answer before I purchase :confused: Please anyone give me an advice

Doing three ? I guess I have no time, How much would Usmlerx take If I had 14hr/day study time and only read explanation of wrong questions ? can I do it in a week ??

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey , I wanna ask about something
If you have only one to do , what would you chose kaplan Qbank Or USMLERx
I wanna use Uworld + one of these 2 but cant decide ???
i am going with Rx i heard it helps u with FA plus i got its subscription on 30% off :D
they are on Facebook as usmleRx there u might ! (cuz i am not sure wether this offer is stil there or not) get a code n get 30% off

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kaplan has a lot of usless info which is never was tested and never be tested, though it's pretty strong in physio, molecular biology, microbiology.
USMLERx- great FA reinforcer,has tons of useful content. The only disadvantage here is that 20-30% questions are way too simple.

So, if you want to bogged down in details+strengthen up your phys- KAPLAN.Want Fast-targetted high yield review?USMLERx your choice.
just make sure you've done UWORLD.

·
Registered
74 Posts
50% off Till You Pass 12 month Step 1 QMax Question Bank

USMLE Rx
50% off Till You Pass 12 month Step 1 QMax Question Bank
Happy-2

Promo Code: GSOMQMAX1
Expires 7/21/15, next Tuesday

Full Price = $299
Now= ONLY $179

As long as this code is active it can be used by anyone, anywhere. So send it to friends, classmates- this is the first deal of the year and the BEST deal.Happy-2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts