USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I wanted to know what would be better investment of time in your opinion if do the questions in kaplan qbook or if review the questions I got wrong in USMLE world? (I am currently doing the offline USMLE World, so i would be reviewing the questions i get wrong in this...but I will be signing up for the online USMLE world too...so, from my understanding about 90% of the questions for the online Uworld are same as this offline Uworld...so, if that is true then in a way I would be getting a review of these questions than...but I am not sure if kaplan qbook is worth the time or not). Please provide any input you have about this...thank you in advance!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ideally, Kaplan Qbook (the book, not the online Qbank) should be done before doing any other Qbank, because from what people are saying it's the easiest.

My opinion is to invest in another Qbank if you really want to be doing more questions after UW. Kaplan Qbank, according to the poll here, comes next after UW. And there's the free WikiTestPrep that I've recently heard about.

Personally, I'm in the same boat, so I think our fellow users might be of more help.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I say make sure you have UW Qbank answers and explanations down pat. Depending on what version of the qbook you have, the questions are really straightforward and will not add much to your knowledge. If you want to test soem of these concepts - use Wikitestprep - free and better. Otherwise - to test how much you picked up - I'd do consult or qbank :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts