USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the Kaplan Qbooks change every year? I was wondering whether I could purchase the one sold on Amazon or get the one that comes with the lecture notes. Are they very different from each other? Thanks so much in advance! :D

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
Kaplan Qbook Facts

Kaplan Qbook that is sold as stand-alone in Amazon is identical to the one that comes with the lecture notes.

It does not get updated frequently (usually every two years).

The latest edition is the fourth edition which was published in 2008. They did not publish a newer one.

Here's the Amazon link

·
Registered
116 Posts
thank you

i need to ask one question ...qbook is one whole book rite?
how about q bank ..is it one for each subject ...i am looking for a qbank ...got q book which is just one book ....just wanted to confirm ..i would appreciate your help

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
Qbook is a book Qbank is an online question bank

i need to ask one question ...qbook is one whole book rite?
how about q bank ..is it one for each subject ...i am looking for a qbank ...got q book which is just one book ....just wanted to confirm ..i would appreciate your help
Kaplan Qbank is available online and it includes all the subjects and topics that you need to know for the exam.
Here's the link
Kaplan Qbank

·
Registered
741 Posts
the new edition will come out on Sept 2011.

Just wanted to add that the next Kaplan Qbook (5th edition) for both Step 1 and Step 2 CK will be released on September 1st, 2011.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts