USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it really necessary to write down all the notes into first aid that is missing from the Kaplan notes, like i just finished doing physio kaplan video/notes/and the questions after each chapter and now im reading the physio in first aid and its like missing so much **** from Kaplan and i find myself taking hours just for one section to try to copy half the stuff in kaplan when i want to start patho. grr any advice? is it really necessary?

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
Do the reverse

You can do the reverse.

Add the extra notes in FA to your Kaplan notes.

Kaplan notes have wider thicker pages and usually includes more information than FA so doing the reverse make your job much easier.

The idea to have a single "visual" memory when your exam near. So that you don't need to review a multitude of books during the critical review times few weeks before the exam. So merging your references in Kaplan notes or in FA doesn't really make a difference, just do whatever you're comfortable with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.