USMLE Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I registered on this site just to post these videos.
Reason: I hate drfouly.com and love sharing things.

See attached pdf files for links.
no password

Note: "Kaplan USMLE Step 2 Videos.pdf" has links properly arranged and links ome torrents too.

"DrFouly Links.pdf" is saved pages as pdf, so no one has to go that site

Tired :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing but you did not tell us why you hate drfouly.com :eek:
Oh there are so many reasons..

1) due to their stupid 30 post rule to see the links.. making the site junkyard and increasing spamming

2) Most of staff doesnt know how to make a conversation in English Language, but try to show off.

3) It's Arrogant Dumbass Admin "Zaeem'' thinks that he is a president of some nuclear power country, and treats the users like ****..

4) Due Zaeem's false accusation and banning ,The Original uploader of these videos "rossmeltzer" on that site stopped posting remaining videos.

He was the SOLE provider of the videos on the internet!!! Due to Zaeem's stupidness we will not able to have all the videos until the angel Dr Ross will decide to upload (?doubtful) somewhere else..

You can checkout the link below for hilarious but tragic stupidity of Zaeem.

http://www.drfouly.com/showthread.php?p=9973

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Woow, you are really pissed off with that forum.
It's good that am not going there
By the way you link you mentioned has been removed, maybe he knows about your anger here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks for the great effort ..
i wanna ask u about the Rheumatology links in Drfouly list they are unclickable , would u please repost them cause i didnt find all of them in ur list .. thank :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
trouble downloading

i never use much of a rapidshare or demonoidme, but used Utorrent. I tried to download this files you shared but still having trouble. what am I doing wrong?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts