USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys plannin of buyin kap 2010 physio and path vids is it beneficial?coz i already hav 2007 vids but i dont like the physio and patho ones and heard a lot about conrod fischer.....anyone pls suggest me on this

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Get the 2010

I've got both versions.

I have to say that Conrad Fischer videos are wonderful. I compared the two versions thoroughly and I highly suggest you get the 2010 version.

·
Registered
38 Posts
a suggestion!

I have done physiology with dr cornad ficher he is excellent and dr kuhdrat also do it very well, :)
but regarding pathology i would like to mention that in both cases teacherS are just reading out from book even word to word, :confused: teacher in 2007 makes use of his voice/expressions to make it interesting and in 2009 videos he just says again and again "it is very important".
If u listen to :happy: Dr Abdul Sattar, who just gives 'live lectures in Kaplan' , he is amazing, he really makes Pathology different than the other two in videos

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey patelumangv

can u pls upload the link for new neuroanat kaplan lectures?? i have the old ones n i totally dislike it and dont get it at all as he just reads thru the buk...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts