USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm an IMG and I've just started to study for Step 1. I don't really know when I'm going to do it, probably in a year. I'm just beginning to gather resources.

Does anyone have Kaplan videos?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi

I'm an IMG and I've just started to study for Step 1. I don't really know when I'm going to do it, probably in a year. I'm just beginning to gather resources.

Bro...its a big size file so it wont be possible for any1 to send you via email.....So better try finding it on some torrent and download it or let me know if u want the link .....Its 50gb file and contains 2014 class anywhere videos.:):)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Thanks for replying. I don't know how to use torrents. If you send me a link where would it go to?

Is it possible to share the files on a cloud (maybe more than one like dropbox and one drive) and ill download them that way.

I have around 200 of them already but the computer I was getting them from crashed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi,
Thanks for replying. I don't know how to use torrents. If you send me a link where would it go to?

Is it possible to share the files on a cloud (maybe more than one like dropbox and one drive) and ill download them that way.

I have around 200 of them already but the computer I was getting them from crashed.
Check your inbox....sent u the link....Not possible to share on cloud....because my download is still running ..Still 15gb download left :))

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kaplan Videos

The videos are sorted by year? I don't understand.

Is there a full list somewhere so I can check off the ones I already have?

The link to the torrent has around 70 files I believe but that cant be all because I don't see any haematology videos for example, which I know exist.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the videos which are of 2010 which are the lectures, not group discussions. I try to find out on other site, and only i can found are the group discussons. I dont know which is better but on my opinion the lecture videos are better. Keep posting if you know more:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Kaplan videos link

These are Kaplan Classroom anywhere course videos 2014.......Plz leave your email (will mail you the link)....

Cant share on cloud as mine is still downloading :))......You can download urself via utorrent :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
can mail them to u on hard drive

Hi

I can mail tall the steps on hard drive. email me if u r interested usmleforyou at aol

·
Registered
2 Posts

These are Kaplan Classroom anywhere course videos 2014.......Plz leave your email (will mail you the link)....

Cant share on cloud as mine is still downloading :))......You can download urself via utorrent :)
hello, can u send me the link too?

thank u in advance

1 - 20 of 80 Posts