USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO 11 more days to go!!!exam on 18th march...what should i do now??just FA n uworld..i start with FA but than i open my kaplan physio n BRS physio,than i open pathoma...n it takes me 10 days to cover whole FA.ive done pathoma 3x,n FA 3x ,uworld 3x,kaplan qbank 1x n usmlerx 1x,n left with revision of nbmes offline...but i feel i dont remem FA n pathoma..hsould i leave everything including uworld n just give this time to FA..but for neuroanatomy i will open kaplan nuero thn high yield neuroanatomy n it will take me again 2 days to do that...i dunno how to manage these days now.m sooo soo much confused n i feel ive forgotten the basic things:scared::scared:

·
Registered
523 Posts
hey relax.. u have done so many things already so u must b having knowledge.. if u still have UW subscribed then u can do that otherwise just do FA with a clear head.. all the best & plz do share exam experience =)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey relax.. u have done so many things already so u must b having knowledge.. if u still have UW subscribed then u can do that otherwise just do FA with a clear head.. all the best & plz do share exam experience =)
Hey ya ill be just doin FA.sure ill share exam experience,as i was looking fwd for exam experiences from people who gave exam in feb n got their results inmarch,but was really disappointed.People of dec/jan were very very helpfull indeed..thnx to them infact.

·
Registered
394 Posts
irha can you share your nbmes...

i gave my exam on 26 feb ..honestly speaking questions were too long...very few arrow questions ... i think only 50-60% questions were from FA,uw.
my exam was full of biochem,pharm and very few questions of physio and pathophysio(strange i know)....
almost every 3rd or 4th question was about genes involved in diseases and practical questions like stem has clue of pulmonary hypertension and asking that if we add this solution etc then what will happen to product of gene etc....
i found very few similar questions in uworld and none in kaplan qbank and rx...
questions were more like reseach based..
though i scored around 235 in nbme 15 and 13...
but i think i failed ... my bad luck.. i wasnt expecting these type of questiins...:scared:

Advice: i dont want to discourage you ...just revise FA and uworld.... Be confident and if u encounter any wtf question dont waste time on
it ...DONT panic...and dont think only few question will come from pharm etc so if u r weak on these subjects DO WORK ON THEM.. may be u will be heavily tested on these subjects..

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

i gave my exam on 26 feb ..honestly speaking questions were too long...very few arrow questions ... i think only 50-60% questions were from FA,uw.
my exam was full of biochem,pharm and very few questions of physio and pathophysio(strange i know)....
almost every 3rd or 4th question was about genes involved in diseases and practical questions like stem has clue of pulmonary hypertension and asking that if we add this solution etc then what will happen to product of gene etc....
but i think i failed ... my bad luck.. i wasnt expecting these type of questiins...:scared:

Advice: i dont want to discourage you ...just revise FA and uworld.... Be confident and if u encounter any wtf question dont waste time on
it ...DONT panic...and dont think only few question will come from pharm etc so if u r weak on these subjects DO WORK ON THEM.. may be u will be heavily tested on these subjects..
We are with u bro!
You would ace this test. I think u had a lot of experimental questions so don't worry.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hey thanks for sharing your experience.May you have a very good result.ill surely work on pharm n micro stuff.
nbme 11 190(8weeks out)
nbme 12 220(6 weeks out)
nbme 13 231(4 weeks out)
nbme 15 will give after 3 days.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

how did you find neuroanat n CT MRIs in exam???ill be just doin,FA,kaplan n high yield iamges n webpath online site.dont have time for extra sites.thnx

·
Registered
394 Posts
wowww nice improvemnts in your nbmes...
nassesro see her score ... u can also improve ur scores like that.

i had 3MRI of brain...they were easy... just know which nerve come from which part and MRI of brainstem...
Images from uworld,kaplan qbank and specially DIT are more then enough..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts