USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am in my last 2 weeks.....have been studying for this test for awhile now. The thing is I was originally supposed to take my exam end of jan. so in december, started DIT and kept going over UW and FA. Then I decided to push my test back to March 10th so kept going with UW and FA. In mid feb. I got sick and de-motivated and had forgotten alot during that time. Now my test is March 30th and the problem is I have not looked at Goljan or Kaplan since november. I am so lost..I know I was wrong in my method but my test is in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do. I'm scared of showing up at the test and alot of it not being covered in Fa and UW. I am already at my extended eligibility deadline soo it would take me another 6 weeks after this to get a new permit. Any advice guys??

·
Registered
220 Posts
Why don't you do an online NBME form 7 and prioritize the subjects you know less in Goljan? Then go on and read first-aid.

However if NBME shows a low score I suggest you postpone

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey tkourkou, thanks for the advice and you are def. right. I'll do it today itself and then go from there. Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi nicki
I think that is a good way to go the last couple of weeks.. Keep up!
Let us know how it went on exam day... after u r done.
Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts