USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am ... Only 1 week left before going to the big day! I am really stressed on what to do in this week... Currently solving NBMEs online and offline.

What shall I do in this week?? I am really stressed about it
Please help

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Almost there

- First breath deep in and out! you are almost there.
- You know your stuff.
- Don't stress for things you don't know. there will be things in the that tests that we will not know and its ok. it's about the 90% of things you do know.
- Focus on the 90%
- Review your weak areas in your NBME's. Those are usually the deal breaker when it comes to the scores.
- Try to relax the day before the whole day or at least 1/2 day.
- Make a list of things you usually forget or formulas you must know and review them.
- TRUST in yourself
- BELIEVE in yourself
- You made it this far! YOU WILL ROCK IT!!!
- Trust your gut instinct and don't doubt yourself when solving the questions.
- Your first instinct is almost always right!
- GOOD LUCK and let us know how it went. :)
Save

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
- First breath deep in and out! you are almost there.
- You know your stuff.
- Don't stress for things you don't know. there will be things in the that tests that we will not know and its ok. it's about the 90% of things you do know.
- Focus on the 90%
- Review your weak areas in your NBME's. Those are usually the deal breaker when it comes to the scores.
- Try to relax the day before the whole day or at least 1/2 day.
- Make a list of things you usually forget or formulas you must know and review them.
- TRUST in yourself
- BELIEVE in yourself
- You made it this far! YOU WILL ROCK IT!!!
- Trust your gut instinct and don't doubt yourself when solving the questions.
- Your first instinct is almost always right!
- GOOD LUCK and let us know how it went. :)
Save
Thanks buddy for the amazing words!! Hope it will go well and hope it will go well with you too buddy

·
Registered
133 Posts
The week before my test, I slowed down on new fact gathering and dedicated a-lot of time on NBME'S.

I solved forms 16-18 - the last 20 days before, and re-read my UW notes, and first aid, especially weak areas, before moving to the next form.

This helped me, because I found out that my weakest was : Gross Anatomy, Statistics, and Reproductive system. I studied only these the week before my test, and got a star in them! Happy-2

So work on your weak areas, and keep yourself healthy the week before, and remember, all your hard work will pay off very soon.
All the best ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts