USMLE Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hii
a week remaining for the exam day.
i want to maximize the score i can >250 my target
what shoud i do? FA or UW or DIT??
the speed of reading is also getting down..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Go over your NBMEs again, review your notes and go over the major diseases especially at the back of FA (main lab findings etc etc). Dont do too much. By now, you need to start mentally preparing yourself more than anything
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Karmkrit, at this point your decision should be to postpone or not. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but your step will be 10 points minimum differential between your nbmes so do you really want to risk getting a 200? I suggest you take another exam in the next 3-4 days and if your exam hasnt at least brought been up to 220, to cancel it and get another eligibility period.

Good luck!Sending positive vibes your way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Go over your NBMEs again, review your notes and go over the major diseases especially at the back of FA (main lab findings etc etc). Dont do too much. By now, you need to start mentally preparing yourself more than anything
yes I totally agree
good luck in your exam
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top