USMLE Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those who wanna practice live and share their experience and clinical knowledge ,so guys lets get together here and find a cheap place and practice as students do in houston.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys,
I will be Philadelphia from (Mar 09-10 to Mar 15), If your looking for live partner to go over the CS cases. Please let me know if your interested. [email protected] Thanks!

Sincerely yours,
Motaz

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm taking my exam on the same day as you. if you interested in practice this is my skype ID. " abouyzan"
I don't think Skype brings much, since a good part of the exam is paraverbal and physical exam. I'd rather do a timed, standardized encounter...

·
Registered
7 Posts
good idea. I'm sitting for the exam on March 26th. I will be in Phily starting from March 23rd. If anyone is interested, my skype name is dr_ahmed_abdelhalim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Philadelphia Job for Medical Graduates

A highly respected, large multi-faceted interventional pain management clinic is seeking to fill F/T or P/T medical assistant position. Excellent opportunity for recent medical graduates or international medical graduates looking for a healthcare job, while studying for USMLE or other exams.

Excellent pay plus opportunity for significant raise! This is a great opportunity if you want to learn about pain management and are interested in PMR.

Professional and friendly environment. Offices are accessible via public transportation. You will be trained on the job and will learn a lot.

If you are interested please email your resume to [email protected], and for more information call 1-215-310-8087.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts