USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there
I'm looking for a responsible ( preferably female ) study partner to study thru Skype and meet at Houston TX hotel ( Park Inn by Radisson ) a week before the exam to study in the last days . We can beat this test ! Practice is the code word , so if interested contact me . I'm a male and have the whole time to study . Now I'm in the phase of practicing ( already took Ximedu course )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello there
I'm looking for a responsible ( preferably female ) study partner to study thru Skype and meet at Houston TX hotel ( Park Inn by Radisson ) a week before the exam to study in the last days . We can beat this test ! Practice is the code word , so if interested contact me . I'm a male and have the whole time to study . Now I'm in the phase of practicing ( already took Ximedu course )
No worries if can 't meet at hotel , that's just an idea . Now practicing via Skype will do

·
Registered
9 Posts
At park inn from 3rd June to 13th june

Hey! Exam on 13th June. Will be in philly from 22nd may. Can practice on skype as well. Let me know if interested. My skype id is deepikaaggs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello...I'm coming to Houston on 5 th june....my exam is on 16 th June...if u have any room to share we can prepare together... Looking for to hear from u soon.

Thank you,
Anwesh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts