USMLE Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am looking for a female sp in Houston who can also share the room with me. I will be coming in late Oct.
Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi. I am looking for a female sp in Houston who can also share the room with me. I will be coming in late Oct.
Thanks.
Hi, I am coming in mid-October for my exam in end-October. I would like to study. I already have a place to stay so room share is not possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
need study partner in houston . I have lodging where we can sit togther to study and practise . I Live with my parents

hi, i am coming in mid-october for my exam in end-october. I would like to study. I already have a place to stay so room share is not possible.
hey, i need study partner from 10 th october to 17 october . I have a home where we can study and practise

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can be your study partner and can also help you tofind some place for living

Hello, i'm a serious female, interested in sharing the room in Houston. And also practicing CS cases if possible.
I AM IN NEED OF STUDY PARTNER FOR CS PREPARATION. I CAN HELP YOU OUT IN FINDING SOME DECENT PLACE FOR LIVING . MY EXAM IS ON 19 TH OCTOBER
CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS ; [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
i need study partner for CS

Hey I am a female looking for accomodation in houston and practise cases. My exam is on Oct 24th. Is it possible to share room with you, please late me know.
hello; i need study partner from 10 th to 17 th october .i am living with a family friend and his family. i can help you in finding some decent living in a family environment .contact me on my email address .
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi

hello
my exam is on Nov 30
i need female sp and also need accomodation .
i will be in houston between Nov 7_11
if you are interested ,please contact me .
my skype is is arezo.farhangi1

thanx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts