USMLE Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I’m a non-US IMG, just moved to the US, TX recently and I’m actively looking for a study partner to get ready to pass step 1. I’ve been studying on and off, had to take a big break due to personal reasons (marriage, visa issues and the war) and I feel like my knowledge is quite weak. I’m looking for someone who wants to go through the FA blocks together (discussing, questioning each other, however, not sure if going through uworld together would be effective, but we can discuss it too).
I’m looking for someone in EST/CST time zones, someone who is more so disciplined and reliable and planning to pass the exam in next 6-8 months. PM to discuss the details if you’re interested :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, I’m a non-US IMG, just moved to the US, TX recently and I’m actively looking for a study partner to get ready to pass step 1. I’ve been studying on and off, had to take a big break due to personal reasons (marriage, visa issues and the war) and I feel like my knowledge is quite weak. I’m looking for someone who wants to go through the FA blocks together (discussing, questioning each other, however, not sure if going through uworld together would be effective, but we can discuss it too).
I’m looking for someone in EST/CST time zones, someone who is more so disciplined and reliable and planning to pass the exam in next 6-8 months. PM to discuss the details if you’re interested :)
[email protected] we can study together

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello , I am in EST ZONE , please let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey I am interested and motivated by your plan for step 1. please reply me at [email protected] if you are in. thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts