USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does someone know a tutor I can trust, possibly a former medschooltutors?
who speaks fluent English and can work on a study plan?
Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey!

I am actually born and raised in Canada so my English is perfect. I actually just posted a thread earlier today about tutoring since I finished my CK a few days ago.

I scored 260 on Step 1 and took CK a few days ago. I was scoring 252 on NBME 17 and 260 on UWSA! I have tutored many students from my university.

Let me know if I can help you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Affordable tutor with flexible schedule.

Hi there.. contact me if you need excellent tutoring for step 1 with flexible schedule and affordable price. Scored high on steps. Will work with you until you test and make sure that you pass it with a high score.

·
Registered
8 Posts
md-phd tutor

Hi

I have been helping a number of people and will gladly help you too. I have completed all the exams (including step 3) and tutored over 3,500 hours for all the USMLE steps. I can help you to understand the high-yield concepts and their integration (which is what the exams are about). Feel free to send me your contact to the email [email protected] and we will take it from there.

Looking forward, I.

·
Registered
6 Posts
But while going for tutoring, few things are very important to be taken into consideration. The selection of the tutoring center or the private tutor depends on the your requirement. Since, if your child or yourself need special attention for his/ her studies, then it is better to go for a private or individual tutor. But if you just need some extra help your understanding then you may also prefer tutoring center. If you are looking for some more information regarding this you can also find some info on this Google page for extra resource, to choose the best options for your tutoring needs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts